Understanding & Maximising Pricing & Yield
Participants will be able to maximise and manage the price at which they sell and to exploit opportunities for profitably developing business on their territory
Programme Learning Outcomes:
- I can explain how rate card prices are set and the reasons there are different prices for different kinds of business
- I can explain what yield is and how it affects the business
- I can accurately price ads, on any category of business, for any product or combination of products produced by my publishing centre
- I can explain the reasons that difference exist between yield and rate card and what steps I can take to minimise these variances
- I can identify opportunities for selling series on my area of business
- I can identify other opportunities to upsell and cross sell on my category of business.
- I can explain the reasons that I do not always take the opportunity to upsell and can implement ways of overcoming the difficulties that hold me back
- I can present the appropriate benefits of upsell and cross sell opportunities to advertisers on my area of business
Prior Learning /Competencies Required by Participants:
Participants should have attended, or be able to demonstrate the competencies defined for Essential Introductory Knowledge and Adding and Demonstrating Value
Slides with complete Trainers Notes
Exercises with instructions for use
*UNDERSTANDING AND MAXIMISING PRICING AND YIELD has been developed for use with print and online products.
If you would like a similar Programme for use with a different media channel please contact us.