My Print Products and Their Competitors
Participants will develop a knowledge base to enable them to present the strengths of their products when compared with print and non print competitors.
Programme Learning Outcomes:
- I can explain my organisation's position in the newspaper industry
- I can identify points of comparison to look for when selling my publications against other print competitors
- I can explain what strengths and weaknesses my core publications have in relation to their main print competitors
- I can explain the key strengths and weaknesses of my main non print competitors
- I can explain the strengths and weaknesses of my core publications by comparison with my main non print competitors
- I can explain and use specific techniques and principles when discussing my products and competitors with an advertiser
- I can explain what information to use to deal with the weaknesses of my publications in relation to competitors (print and non print)
Prior Learning /Competencies Required by Participants:
Slides with complete Trainers Notes
Exercises with instructions for use
*MY PRINT PRODUCTS AND THEIR COMPETITORS has been developed for use with print and online products.
If you would like a similar Programme for use with a different media channel please contact us.