Participants recognise and can implement behaviours which contribute towards high quality Customer Care.
Programme Learning Outcomes:
- I can explain the importance of customer care to the business
- I recognize the elements (behaviours) which constitute good customer care
- I know how to determine the optimum frequency and methods of contact for a customer
- I can respond to a customer enquiry from start to finish effectively and professionally
- I can respond toe a customer complaint to completion or the point of referral to line manager
- I recognize and communicate company successes, developments and initiatives to my own customers in a way that reinforces for them the value of our media
Prior Learning /Competencies Required by Participants:
Session Plan Slides with complete Trainers Notes Exercises with instructions for use CUSTOMER CARE has been developed for use with print and online products. If you would like a similar Programme for use with a different media channel please contact us.