Yield Analysis and Improvement Strategies
To extend participants' ability to identify and access useful relevant information about customers and prospects within their area of responsibility and use it to identify opportunities and contribute to their sales calls.
Programme Learning Outcomes:
- I can explain what segmentation is and can segment my portfolio of business.
- I can carry out a yield analysis on the business I am responsible for â€“ key sub categories and clients.
- I can explain why in some cases a low yield relative to rate card is acceptable to the business.
- I can identify what (if any) business within my portfolio is generating an unacceptable yield and determine a strategy for dealing with it.
- I can identify opportunities for generating a higher yield from existing advertisers (whose yield is at worst acceptable) and can prepare a client by client justification for an increase.
- I can identify high yield segments on my business and can develop additional prospects and revenue generating opportunities from them.
- I can explain the downward pressures on yield from internal and external sources and can develop response to resist and counter them.
- I can prepare a personal Yield Improvement Plan for implementation on job.
Prior Learning /Competencies Required by Participants:
Participants should have attended, or be able to demonstrate the competencies defined for Understanding & Maximising Pricing &Yield
Slides with complete Trainers Notes
Exercises with instructions for use
YIELD ANALYSIS AND IMPROVEMENT STRATEGIES has been developed for use with print and online products.
If you would like a similar Programme for use with a different media channel please contact us.