Territory and Category Development
Participants will be able to explain and use a range of techniques and skills to develop business on the territory
Programme Learning Outcomes:
- I can use a territory audit to identify and plan new business and business development initiatives.
- I can identify opportunities for networking on my area of business.
- I can initiate contact, manage the interaction and follow through appropriately on required networking opportunities.
- I can use a SWOT analysis as a tool in business development.
- I can explain how to implement a category / classification build within my area of business.
- I can generate and develop editorial leads.
Prior Learning /Competencies Required by Participants:
Participants should have an understanding how to carry out a Territory Audit as explained in Managing and Developing My Business.
Slides with complete Trainers Notes
Exercises with instructions for use