Negotiation in Practice
Participants will be able to explain how a negotiation works and to carry out a professional and effective face to face negotiation
Programme Learning Outcomes:
- I can prepare effectively to conduct a negotiation.
- I can identify and respond appropriately to the dynamics of a negotiation.
- I can maximise my bargaining power in any given situation.
- I can resist power plays by other parties in a negotiation.
- I can conduct a negotiation to an effective conclusion within my given limits.
Prior Learning /Competencies Required by Participants:
Participants should have attended, or be able to demonstrate the competencies defined for Negotiation Principles
Slides with complete Trainers Notes
Exercises with instructions for use
NEGOTIATION IN PRACTICE has been developed for use with print and online products.
If you would like a similar Programme for use with a different media channel please contact us.