Exploiting Niche Revenue Opportunities
Participants will be able to develop a range of defined non core revenue streams.
Programme Learning Outcomes:
- I can explain the differences between sponsorship and advertising.
- I can explain to a customer the benefits of sponsorship compared with advertising.
- I can develop a total sponsorship package for a given business.
- I can identify potential Co-opportunities.
- I can sell the concept of co-op advertising to a direct client
- I can develop a Co-op proposal for presentation to suppliers.
- I can accurately and comprehensively administer co- op advertising.
- I can comprehensively plan, coordinate and manage an individual or team sold feature.
- I can prepare a business proposal, including an accurate P&L, for a supplement or niche publication.
Prior Learning /Competencies Required by Participants:
There is a recommended Pre Programme Assignment for this topic. The brief and instructions for this is included within the resources provided.
Slides with complete Trainers Notes
Exercises with instructions for use
*DEVELOPING NICHE REVENUE OPPORTUNITIES has been developed for use with print and online products.
If you would like a similar Programme for use with a different media channel please contact us.