Effective Workplace Behaviour for Senior Salespeople
Participants will be able to explain and implement behaviour in the workplace which supports the line manager and other members of the team
Programme Learning Outcomes:
- I can explain my line manager's stated objectives.
- I can explain my line manager's likely underlying personal priorities.
- I can identify what my managers, peers and customers ideal business partner (me!) looks like.
- I can translate this understanding into behaviour.
- I can use a range of persuasive techniques across departments, peer groups.
- I understand the impact my behaviour and activity have on the team and can adapt this as required by my manager.
- I can identify the role of each member of the team and use this to help my manager to address weaknesses and develop skills as required
- I can explain what behaviour is required of a buddy for a new team member.
- I can operate effectively as a buddy for a new team member.
- I can dual call / side by side with another member of the team as required by my manager in such a way as to achieve a range of different objectives.
- I can follow a process for resolving individual or team problems relating to the business.
- I can use a range of techniques for generating revenue generating and / or problem solving ideas.
- I understand when it is appropriate for me to initiate support and / or cover for other members of the team.
- I can explain what revenue opportunities I might identify that are most appropriately handled by another member of the team and can follow this through appropriately
Prior Learning /Competencies Required by Participants:
Slides with complete Trainers Notes
Exercises with instructions for use