How Advertising Works
To give participants the ability to uncover and describe a range of advertising opportunities., and to prepare and present solutions beyond the traditional, including professional advertising campaign planes.
Programme Learning Outcomes:
- I understand a broad range of possible consumer advertising objectives
- I can use my understanding of how advertising and marketing work to draw the customer into identifying and understanding how advertising could and should work for their business
- I can present the benefits of the in-paper and online sponsorship opportunities available in my products.
- I can prospect effectively and comprehensively for features, supplements and niche products
- I can sell the incremental benefits of features, supplements and niche products
- I can identify suitable opportunities to introduce the idea of a planned advertising campaign
- I can introduce the idea of a planned advertising campaign effectively
- I can ask for the information I need to enable me to develop an advertising plan
- I can prepare an advertising plan (3 months - 12 months) for an advertiser
- I can present an advertising plan to a customer professionally and persuasively.
Prior Learning /Competencies Required by Participants:
Participants should have attended, or be able to demonstrate the competencies defined for Essential Introductory Knowledge.
Slides with complete Trainers Notes
Exercises with instructions for use
*HOW ADVERTISING WORKS has been developed for use with print and online products.
If you would like a similar Programme for use with a different media channel please contact us.